We appreciate good meal and delicious flavor!
Tonight, the skies are covered with dark clouds plus we are lazy to go out, so we decided to stay home. Instead of going out somewhere to dine in the restaurant, We cooked a heavenly luscious Mexican dish called Chili con Carne. In this dish, we didn’t put some chili as it is too hot for us.
It is one of my favorite dish. It’s really yummy!!! To me, it is best served with a white wine.
Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 650 grams minced beef
- 2 cans of 432 grams Kidney Beans
- 4 cans of 411 grams Hunts tomato sauce
- 2 cans of 425 grams of kernel corn
- 2 table spoons of Black pepper
- Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 table spoon of Graham masala
- 2 table spoons of cumin
- 100 grams of Emmental cheese, grated
- 3 onions, thinly sliced
- 1 bulb of garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 table spoons of cooking oil.
- Put the minced beef in a big bowl. Add the Kikkoman soy sauce, cumin, graham masala, black pepper, onions and garlic. Mix properly.
- Put the oil in the pan. Put the meat mixture the in the pan. Stir fry the mixture for 20 minutes.
- On a separate cooking pot, put the kidney beans, tomato sauce and corn. Stir to mix. Cook the sauce for about 30 minutes, with a slow fire.
- Add the cheese to the sauce. Stir.
- Add the meat to the sauce. Stir. Leave it for 15 minutes.