It’s been a while since we had pumpkin soup. Since our landlady gave us a fresh pumpkin, I decided to make this soup.
I made this soup from fresh products like potatoes, carrots, onions and of course pumpkin. It would go great with French bread and the leftovers taste even better the next day.
It’s delicious, satisfying and fresh. Plus, it would look lovely on your holiday dining table!
- 1 kg pumpkin or squash, peeled, deseeded and chopped into cubes
- 2 big onions, cubed
- 2 medium size potatoes, cubed
- 2 medium size carrots, cubed
- 20 cL cooking cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil 750 mL of water.
- Add pumpkin, potatoes, carrots and onion into the boiling. Let it boil until the vegetables are cooked.
- Add cream into the mixture. Let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Blend the mixture.
- Season it with salt and pepper according to your desired taste.
- Serve and enjoy.