When the day’s fun and excitement fades away, Hidden Island Resort is the perfect place to unwind. It was our home away from home for 2 nights and 3 days with my family while we were exploring the whole island of Bucas Grande in Socorro, Surigao del Norte.
We definitely had a great stay there and it was a great island family getaway.
Here are the reasons why I love this place:
1. It exudes charm, warmth and tranquility.
2. The location is great and the view is perfect.
3. The breathtaking endless sea of blue.
4. The water is so clean and clear.
5. Surrounded by small islands.
6. Beautifully designed with simple conveniences to ensure a comfortable stay.
7. Love that relaxing walk on the long footbridges: go for an early walk in the morning and take a romantic evening stroll.
8. Lovely aquariums placed in between each room – get hooked, be in total awe and enjoy taking photos when you see many different kinds of marine life – baby sharks, turtles, starfish, several species of fish, sea snake, and a lot more.
10. The staff is friendly, accommodating and welcome you warmly – making your stay so much fun and enjoyable.
Little Lilly travel tip:
- There is no beach line in front of the resort, but there’s an area at the back where you can swim.
- Go there on a slow season. We had the whole resort only for us as there was no other guests when we arrived there – that was fantastic!
- It offers transfers via boat and sea plane.
- You can bring your own food and you can also cook there. You just need to pay for the corkage.
Have you been to the Hidden Island Resort? What did you like best there?