One day, we were too lazy to go food shopping, so my hubby looked at what was in the fridge and he came up with an improvised dish we baptized Egg Pizza. Since everyone loved it, I asked for my husband’s recipe and decided to give it a go myself.
This scrumptious Egg Pizza is the easiest “pizza’’-style that I’ve ever made. It’s loaded with onions, cherry tomatoes and spinach leaves with eggs cracked all over it. It’s seasoned with salt, freshly crashed Kampot black pepper and French Tarragon. And it tastes well when topped with cheddar cheese. This delectable homemade egg pizza can be served at any time of the day – breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner or even as an evening snack.
We really enjoy this unique and mouth-watering egg pizza. It’s super healthy and delicious. Best of all? It’s ready to eat in only 20 minutes!
What you will need?
- 5 medium-sized fresh chicken eggs
- 2 large onions, cubes
- 300 grams of cherry tomatoes, cut in quarter
- 300 grams of baby spinach leaves
- 250 grams of cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- iodized salt
- Black pepper, freshly crashed
- 3 teaspoons French Tarragon
How to make it?
- Sautéed the spinach leaves in olive oil for 3 minutes. Set it aside.
- Put olive oil in a pan.
- Add onions. Spread the onions in the pan evenly as this will serve as the base of the pizza. Caramelized the onions at low heat.
- Add the sautéed spinach leaves evenly.
- Add the cherry tomatoes evenly.
- Crack the eggs. Then spread the egg yolk evenly.
- Seasoned with iodized salt, freshly crashed Kampot black pepper and French Tarragon.
- Spread grated cheddar cheese evenly on the pizza.
- Cook above a small fire for at about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve, share and enjoy with your loved ones.