Since I was a small child, I have enjoyed eating avocado, especially my mom’s avocado fruit salad. On the top of the fact that avocado is a very nutritious and delicious food, it can go with all sorts of foods and blend well with various ingredients as it has a creamy, buttery and fatty texture. I love avocado even more when I learned its many healthy benefits: healthy for the heart, great for vision, improved digestion, helps lose weight, and many more.
Today, I decided to make my favorite dip called guacamole for our afternoon’s snack. I love guacamole because it’s fresh, healthy, quick, easy and addictive!
Ingredients good for 3 persons:
- 1 big ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 ripe lime, juiced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 6 pieces spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons red capsicum, minced
- Salt to taste
- Mash the avocado in a medium bowl.
- Add lime juice and mix.
- Add cilantro, spring onions and capsicum. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add salt to taste. Mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes for best flavor.
- Serve with Doritos or with any crisps you like and enjoy.