Are looking for an easy-to-make recipe for lunch, dinner or party? Try Pommes de terre farcies also known baked stuffed potato filled with healthy ingredients. It surely makes a fun dinner.
You can fill this simple baked potato with minced beef, parsley and spring onions or you can use up all kinds of leftovers from the fridge. You can topped it with Emmentel cheese or you can top it whatever you want – with sour cream, avocado and cilantro or bacon bits if you wish.
It’s varied, rich and balanced! Plus, you can depend on the fact that it will keep you and everyone full and happy! I love it!
So for those who wish to try making Pommes de terre farcies or baked stuffed potatoes, here’s a recipe for you:
What you need (good for 3 servings)
- 2 fresh large-sized potatoes, washed
- 400 grams minced beef
- 1 pack parsley, chopped
- 8 spring onions, chopped
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- Emmental cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 4 tablespoons Kikkoman soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Aluminum foil
How to make it
Step 1: Marinate the meat
- In a bowl, put in the minced beef. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, basil, and black pepper.
- Mix together. Marinate for at least 20 minutes.
Step 2: Bake the potato.
- Wrap the whole raw washed potatoes with a foil.
- Bake it at 250 DC for about 2 hours.
Step 3: Prepare the fillings.
- Heat a pan with olive oil.
- Put in the marinade. Add parsley, spring onions and tomatoes. Stir.
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes.
Step 4: Putting together.
- Cut the baked potato into 2. Then half scoop out the inside.
- Butter the inside of the potato.
- Then add the filling.
- Add a bit of cheese on top
- Put the stuffed potatoes in an oven dish.
- Put it back in the oven at the same temperature for about 10 minutes.
Step 5: Et Voila! Serve, share and enjoy!