When we have a long day or weekend, we cook together in order to relief the stress. We try to make something seemingly simple into something delicious and hearty. We always try to incorporate more vegetables into our diet. Plus, we love simple recipes.
Since we love tomatoes and we could eat tomatoes in any shape and form, we decided to cook stuffed tomato. It is just one of our favorite creative French recipes. It’s simple and easy to cook.
- 250 grams minced beef
- 12 tomatoes
- 1 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- Spring onion, chopped
- 1 garlic bulb, finely chopped
- Black pepper
- Kikkoman soy sauce
- Olive oil
- Prepare the tomatoes. Cut the tops off of the tomatoes and use a knife to cut around the inside. Separate the seeds from the skin. Scoop out the seeds. Place the tomatoes in a small dish.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the meat, onion, spring onion, garlic and tomato seeds. Add soy sauce and pepper to taste.
- Prepare the meat. Put olive oil in the pan. Heat the pan. Put in the meat mixture to cook.
- Spoon the mixture into the tomato skins and top with cheese.
- Fry it for 10 minutes with a low fire.
- Serve and enjoy eating.